1000 Shoshone Dr., La Conner, WA 98257 360-466-3805, FAX 360-466-4733
Sunrise, October 16, 2017, by Don Monroe
See more photos in the Photo Gallery
Latest Shelter Bay News
- The Social & Recreational Committee will be hosting a Thanksgiving Dinner once again this year. (Posted 10/16/17)
- Notice to Members: — We will be closing the Office 8:00am – 1:00pm from Monday October 16th until Friday October 20th to allow staff critical time to convert to our new accounting software. We are sorry for any inconveniences this may cause, but this time is essential to our efforts.
David Franklin, Shelter Bay Manager
- Agendas for this week's Harbor, Social-Recreation & Greenbelt/Lot committee meetings have been posted. (10/9/17)
- A reminder that the second half of your property taxes payable to the Swinomish Tribal Tax Authority is due October 31st. (Posted 10/6/17)
- Notice of vandalism incident. We want to make you aware that there was a vandalism incident at the Tot Lot (small playground area across from the Clubhouse). Several pieces of the playground equipment were tagged with paint. As soon as this was discovered, the Swinomish Police Department was called, immediately responded, and began their investigation by taking photos of the damage and lifting fingerprints. We also reviewed the recordings from the surveillance cameras at the Clubhouse, but were unable to find anything that might be linked to this incident.
Please be aware of your surroundings and call 911 if you see anything out of the ordinary. The days are getting shorter and the hours of darkness longer. As residents, you are our best first alert system. (Posted 10/5/17)
- The Members Directory has been updated. In preparation for launch of our new software in November, please check your directory information for accuracy. Errors/updates should be reported to the Shelter Bay Office.
- The October newsletter is on the web. (Posted 9/28/17)
- Wildfire Fuel Reduction Notice (affects Owners in Greenbelt Division 2, Tract P-5).
- The Swinomish Channel is periodically closed at the railroad bridge through the month of November. Click the link for specific closure info: https://www.swinomishchannelclosures.net
For more news, scroll down to the Shelter Bay News section.
Did you know?
The Shelter Bay Board of Directors has approved the purchase of new accounting and customer management software for the community. What does this mean for you?
- Improved billing & payment process
- Secured online access to your own data (contact info, billing & balances, etc.)
- Coordinated communication (emergency messaging through voice, text and email)
- Responsive customer service (more office automation means more personal attention)
- Streamlined covenant compliance (reporting/tracking violations)
- …And much more!
The projected implementation date for this project is now November 1. Conducting your Shelter Bay business is about to get so much easier! Stay tuned for more details.
Shelter Bay News
- The Lease Advisory Group has been working to answer the comments and questions that were received after the April 29th Informational Town Meetings. Please see their cover memo to the Community and the questions and answers. The information will be updated as they continue their work. (Posted 6/20/17)
- Marina Moorage Rates. On June 7th the Shelter Bay Board of Directors held a Board Work Session open to all members on Marina Moorage Rates. If you are interested in the topic click on the following link to the presentation: Marina Rates. If you have any questions or concerns, please send your correspondence to email@example.com. (Posted 6/16/17)
- Shelter Bay Leasehold Residents – the Swinomish Tribal Tax Authority now has your improvement tax information online at:
Please visit the site and review to make sure the information is accurate.(Posted 4/29/16)