1000 Shoshone Dr., La Conner, WA 98257 360-466-3805, FAX 360-466-4733
At Sunrise, August 18, 2017, by Don Monroe
See more photos in the Photo Gallery
Latest Shelter Bay News
- Agendas for this week's Building and Communications committee meetings have been posted. (Posted 8/13/17)
- NOTICE: There is a full Burn Ban in effect for all of Skagit County. (Posted 8/3/17)
- The August newsletter is on the web. (Posted 7/26/17)
For more news, scroll down to the Shelter Bay News section.
Did you know?
The Shelter Bay Board of Directors has approved the purchase of new accounting and customer management software for the community. What does this mean for you?
- Improved billing & payment process
- Secured online access to your own data (contact info, billing & balances, etc.)
- Coordinated communication (emergency messaging through voice, text and email)
- Responsive customer service (more office automation means more personal attention)
- Streamlined covenant compliance (reporting/tracking violations)
- …And much more!
The projected implementation date for this project is October 1. Conducting your Shelter Bay business is about to get so much easier! Stay tuned for more details.
The Communications Committee needs you!
If you have an interest in improving the Shelter Bay website, newsletter and developing other forms of communications technology, this committee is for you! We are particularly interested in someone with website management experience. If interested, please contact the committee chair, Janelle Miner, at email@example.com or 360-319-9633.
Shelter Bay News
- The Lease Advisory Group has been working to answer the comments and questions that were received after the April 29th Informational Town Meetings. Please see their cover memo to the Community and the questions and answers. The information will be updated as they continue their work. (Posted 6/20/17)
- Marina Moorage Rates. On June 7th the Shelter Bay Board of Directors held a Board Work Session open to all members on Marina Moorage Rates. If you are interested in the topic click on the following link to the presentation: Marina Rates. If you have any questions or concerns, please send your correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Posted 6/16/17)
- Shelter Bay Leasehold Residents – the Swinomish Tribal Tax Authority now has your improvement tax information online at:
Please visit the site and review to make sure the information is accurate.(Posted 4/29/16)